Monday 10 May 2010

Prayer

'To be at peace with ourselves, we need to know ourselves'
Caitlin Matthews

This prayer it intended to be spoken aloud....


MY SPIRIT FINDS COMPANIONSHIP IN MANY FORMS

I allow myself to be guided and comforted by the Universe. I allow people and events to gently lead me to my good. I ask for help in all of my affairs and I accept the help that is offered me from many quarters. I do not walk alone. I do not call in vain. Even my whispered dreams are heard by an attentive Universe. I am alert to the help which comes to me for their unfolding.

From Heart Steps by Julia Cameron

1 comment:

Yewtree said...

That's a lovely prayer.

I have created a UK Unitarian blog aggregator at http://unitariancommunications.blogspot.com/p/blogs.html and wondered if you would like to link to it.